Sign up here to be added to the Summit email list.
Join "boots on the ground" appraisers from around the country in Las Vegas on Nov. 1-3 at Bally's Hotel and Casino Appraisers interested in the future of the appraisal profession will be updated on legislative activities at the state and national level as well as the future of appraisal technology. Sessions will preview what appraisers must do to be competitive in the new environment and life after Dodd-Frank.
Summit primarily focuses on "boots on the ground appraisers" to promote their awareness and expertise. The main track will continue to address on this group, but we hope to continued to enhance development of managers through the appraisal management track. Once again, we will feature an appraisal management track. Based on the success of the last seven Summits, attendance is projected at 300-350 mostly practicing appraisers, appraisal managers and lenders.
Who should attend?
• Appraisers, Regulators
• Appraisal Managers and staff
• Others interested in the future of appraisers and technology.
The co-hosts are committed to providing the most informative, comprehensive appraisal conference of the year at a truly affordable cost.
• 14 hrs CE (Plus 4 additional ACE courses available)
• Cost effective: reception, luncheons and breaks included.
• Network: meet peers, appraisal service providers, authors and political advisors.
• Learn: how to maintain your competitiveness.